Together, Let’s Make A Difference.
At Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services, our mission is to help improve the health of humankind. As a leading, global contract development and manufacturing organization, with sites in the US, Belgium, Japan and India, we work together to empower our clients to bring drugs to market.
Every team member, from manufacturing and quality programs to development and facilities services are a critical component to this effort. At our US location, our focused expertise and capabilities makes us one of the industry’s top leaders for large molecule manufacturing and aseptic drug product fill in vials and syringes.
We believe our people are our greatest asset and we are committed to providing our employees with an environment that supports personal and professional growth. We take pride in knowing our efforts are helping countless patients for years to come.
Do you enjoy working in a dynamic, inspiring team with an amazing culture? If you do, then Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services is the place for you.
We are currently seeking a Temporary Drug Product Support Technician to help support our Drug Product Inspection Team! In this role you will perform drug product offloading, taking filled vials and syringes from the manufacturing line and bringing them securing to the inspection area. You may also assist with counting of filled vials and syringes and performing packaging and labeling activities.
*This is a temporary assignment with an anticipated duration of 6 months.
- Operates filled drug product offloading equipment.
- Accurate receipt and counting of filled units from Fill Finish manufacturing.
- Responsible for product transfers to Materials Management.
- Responsible for assisting with pre and post Line Clearance, and Good Documentation Practices (GDP).
- Perform Bulk Packaging and Labeling of Vials or Syringes.
- Follow all proper gowning procedures.
- Regular and reliable attendance on a full time basis [or in accordance with posted schedule].
- Responsible for exhibiting professional behavior with both internal and external business associates that reflects positively on the company and is consistent with the company’s policies and practices.
- Embodies Aji Bio-Pharma’s cultural values and aligns daily actions with department goals and company culture.
- High School Diploma required.
- Minimum zero to one (0-1) year’s relevant experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to follow detailed directions.
- Ability to work independently, within prescribed guidelines, or as a team member.
If you meet the requirements above, and would like to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.ajibio-pharma.com and click on the “Careers” section. Please be sure to note where you saw our ad posting.
New hires will pass a background check and drug screen as a condition of employment.
We are an EOE dedicated to a diverse work force and Drug Free work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.