Alarm.com’s Marketing team is looking for a summer intern with outstanding communication skills, both written and in-person, as well as an out-going, can-do attitude. The partner marketing intern will be responsible for increasing Partner engagement with Alarm.com’s comprehensive suite of marketing resources to help fuel on-going revenue. This intern will help launch new marketing programs, provide Partner feedback, and work closely with Sales in delivering the optimal Partner experience.
The Marketing intern’s primary job responsibilities will include:
- Interfacing with various departments within the organization including Dealer Operations & Support, Sales Support & Training, Product Management and Marketing
- Staying up to date with new Alarm.com product release features to properly respond to partner inquiries
- Support the creation of launch materials including copy decks, mockups, HTML files
- Brainstorm new marketing campaign ideas to help drive enrollments
- Analyze email response rate data from multiple vendors, sources, and platforms
- Support additional incentive tactics used to drive enrollments, helping compile promotional materials and assisting with manual incentive processing tasks
- Suggest and implement process improvement initiatives aimed at increasing productivity, efficiency, and quality of marketing operations
- Assist with the strategy and preparation of customer satisfaction surveys, and help analyze results for 20+ programs
- Deploy ad-hoc email campaigns on behalf of our utility clients and their programs
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Strong desire to learn, highly motivated to drive projects to completion
- Strong people skills; natural customer service orientation and disposition – candidate must enjoy working with clients and supporting internal customers in the organization
- The ability and commitment to meet deadlines, even during high volume periods
- Flexible and positive attitude that fosters team spirit
- Experience using Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Above and Beyond
- Experience with copywriting and Adobe software, especially Photoshop
- Familiarity with HTML, digital ad platforms, email platforms
WHY WORK FOR ALARM.COM?
- Collaborate with outstanding people: We hire only the best. Our quality standards are high and our employees enjoy working alongside other high achievers.
- Make an immediate impact: New employees can expect to be given responsibility for bringing new technologies to the marketplace within weeks. You are empowered to perform as soon as you join the Alarm.com team!
- Gain well rounded experience: Alarm.com offers a diverse and dynamic environment where you will get the chance to work directly with executives and gain a broad knowledge base across multiple areas of the business.
- Work with latest technologies: As we continue to lead the industry, we require expertise across a broad spectrum of technologies including short and long-range wireless communication, video surveillance, lighting and HVAC automation, web development, and backend application development and hosting.
- Focus on fun: Alarm.com places high value on our team culture. We even have a committee dedicated to hosting a stand-out holiday party, happy hours, and an annual corporate retreat.
Alarm.com is the leading cloud-based platform for smart security and the Internet of Things. More than 6 million home and business owners depend on our solutions every day to make their properties safer, smarter, and more efficient. And every day, we’re innovating new technologies in rapidly evolving spaces including AI, video analytics, facial recognition, machine learning, energy analytics, and more. Alarm.com earned the Top Workplace™ award for our employee culture and the meaningful work we do to give property owners peace of mind, help them conserve energy and water, and stay connected to loved ones. We’re seeking those who are passionate about creating change through technology and who want to make a lasting impact on the world around them.
Alarm.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we may collect include your name, government-issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.