Healthcare Staffing Technology Company, Newark, NJ
Summary: Growing and dynamic healthcare staffing technology company with 30% YOY growth for the past four years, is looking for a Data Analytics Intern. The nursing industry is growing exponentially, and we as a company are growing quickly along with it. For the right individual, this is a very rewarding internship. You are helping people daily with getting work in the health field, and ultimately helping people get the health care they need. We are in a first-class, recently renovated, state-of-the-art building in downtown Newark, right near the Broad St. train station. We are a fun, high energy, extremely productive team where everyone helps everyone else.
You will be responsible for supporting the Data Analytics Manager and COO with various implementations of technology across the company.
- Understanding our current needs and requirements for the implementation of technology across the company. We use a dozen different technologies and software, and improving the implementation of these throughout the business is the core responsibility of this position.
- Collaborate with the COO and account managers to understand the desired workflows we need to automate and understand how they are executed with a combination of human interaction and technology.
- Define, manage, direct the daily execution of the project work effort
- RPA knowledge a plus; willingness to learn – essential!
- Partner with Staffing and Finance teams to understand and determine resource needs and capacity planning
- Provide input into business cases and realization of expected proposed project benefits/ROI
- Regularly evaluate and implement opportunities to improve project management best practices
- Establish professional standards for project management – using industry innovations, best practices, standards, methodologies, and key performance metrics to drive continuous improvement
- Create organizational credibility with respect to all project management deliverables and process efficiencies by instilling the culture of execution, operational excellence, and accountability for outcomes
- Identify and prioritize organizational opportunities based on capacity data
- Oversee and govern Project Management tooling, using either JIRA, Trello or other project management development tools
- Apply risk management assessment in project planning / ongoing execution and resolve issues and conflicts associated with the management of multiple complex high-priority projects
Are you looking for a gateway to a career in healthcare communications? Wondering how to put that degree in science, marketing, healthcare, or communications to good use? If so, we want you to join us.