Data Review Internship – All American Healthcare Services
About All American Healthcare Services
Growing and dynamic healthcare staffing technology company with 50% YOY growth for past four years. All American Healthcare Services provides the highest quality health care services to our client nursing homes, schools, hospitals, jails and other critical institutions with healthcare staffing needs. Our business is booming, the nurse staffing industry is growing exponentially, and for the right individual, this is a great, rewarding job. We are a fun, high energy, extremely productive team where everyone helps everyone else.
Requirements: Tech savvy, Ability to learn new software systems quickly, highly organized, focused, comfortable working with numbers and figures.
We are looking for interns who want to push boundaries, explore new ideas and opportunities, and have an entrepreneurial spirit needed to work within a fast-paced environment. Must be good with technology and learning new technologies.
We are in need of a Data Review Intern to assist the company with the auditing and processing of >3,000 timecards per week. This intern will join a team of six other Data Review interns. As a Healthcare Staffing Agency, we receive >3,000 timecards per week. These timecards are entered into our system by our data entry team but need to be reviewed, audited and eventually processed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Reviewing timecards consists of:
- Matching timecard data in our system to manual paper timecard to verify accuracy of time-in/time-out
- Verifying company controls are followed (Appropriate approval signatures, looking out potential fraudulent data, etc.)
- Flagging any issues and communicating them to the appropriate manager in a timely and clear manner
- Auditing timecards to ensure that it is in-line with company policy (Overtime, mandatory lunch breaks, etc.)
- Ad-hoc reporting needs as requested by CFO
Must be available to work Tuesdays and Wednesdays with 7.5 hours on Wednesdays and 3.5 / 4 hours on Tuesdays depending on needs.
Compensation: $12 per hour