The Program Coordinator will join a team of professionals working in a fast paced, team environment. The Program Coordinator facilitates and manages various processes (client specific) within the contingent worker lifecycle from onboarding through off-boarding. The Program Coordinator also provides first-level customer support to Hiring Managers and suppliers.
· Assist Hiring managers, Staffing Specialists and suppliers during all stages of the contract labor acquisition process including but not limited to: interview scheduling, onboarding, worker assignment management, time and expense management and offboarding
· Document all client reported issues and track resolution through to completion ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction
· Maintain and update worker assignments to reflect appropriate changes.
· Provide constant communication to clients, suppliers, contingent workers, and other partners via face to face meetings, email, and phone
· Conduct research and analysis to resolve client’s or supplier inquiries as needed
· Provide program status reports to leadership as required
· Monitor performance against contract SLA’s (i.e. pending end of assignments, invoicing, time and expense management, and vendor compliance tracking)
· Constant interaction with vendors to ensure new hire paperwork is completed in a timely manner so the contractor can start assignment on time.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Excellent documentation and follow up skills
· Strong determination to impact performance
· Time Management, self-motivated and perseverance
· Excellent customer service skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills