We are looking for a responsible Physician Assistant to support the doctors’ work and actively facilitate patients’ recovery. You will apply medical techniques and principles under the direction of a physician and you will deal with a diverse set of patients offering them care and encouragement.
- Assess patients’ health and their demands and aim to fulfill them as well as possible
- Issue appropriate prescriptions and administer medicine
- Inform physicians about any problems or discrepancies that might arise
- Acquire and review patient histories identifying abnormal conditions
- Monitor patients’ progress and keep records of treatments, surgeries or other medical events
- Attend to emergencies
- Perform procedures needed.
- Prepare patients for examinations and conduct routine procedures (measure blood pressure and temperature, administer injections etc)
- Provide therapeutic treatments.
- Cultivate a climate of trust and compassion for the patients
- Comply strictly with medical care regulations and safety standards
- Collaborate effectively with team members of various specializations
- Proven work experience as a physician assistant.
- Knowledge of medical guidelines and procedures regarding examination, therapy and recovery
- Familiarity with advancements in medical technology and current know-how
- Problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Caring and compassionate
- Team player with good communication skills
- BSc/MA in Physician Assistant Studies, Health Science or Medical Science