- Provides administrative support to the Site Manager, Team Leader, and site employees including coordinating various functions and projects.
- Responsible for providing assistance and information to employees, visitors and vendors.
- Researches, investigates, coordinates and processes accounting work, including ensuring accounting transactions, invoices, entries, billings, and balances are complete and accurate.
- Creates, develops and reviews manual and computerized reports/spreadsheets; providing information, procedural assistance, and training to others.
- Assists with and/or prepares, monitors, revises and reports on Site budgets and actual expenditures relative to those budgets ensuring budget integrity.
- Performs record keeping to support wind site activities.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Two years or more related experience
- Regular and consistent attendance is an essential function of this position
- Requires good communication skills to establish and maintain positive working relationships
- Requires excellent written composition skills
- Ability to:
- Read and interpret general business correspondence, contracts or procedures
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where limited or no standardization exists
- Compose reports and business correspondence
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from employees, managers, and the general public
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Work independently
- Must have
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong word-processing and spreadsheet (Word & Excel) software skills
- Working knowledge of PowerPoint, Access and other varied applications software skills
- Experience with work management and integrated accounting systems
- This position may be subject to assessment of skills, job match and/or aptitude
Employer will not sponsor Visas for position.
External applicants must apply online via www.allete.com/careers.
ALLETE is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, age, marital status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, status with regard to public assistance or any other protected class.
If you are an individual with disabilities who needs accommodation or you are having difficulty using our website to apply for employment, please contact our Human Resources department at 218-723-7553.