- Provides leadership, direction and supervision to Service Dispatch employees.
- Works with other departments and vendors to resolve OMS (Outage Management System) and other related systems issues and training needs.
- Identifies and investigates ways to consolidate, streamline, increase efficiency, remove redundancy, simplify and standardize existing processes and work procedures to improve productivity and efficiency.
- Provides direction for day-to-day operations such as staffing, budgeting, scheduling, required reporting and support for related departmental projects.
- Assures work is organized, scheduled and produced efficiently to meet acceptable time frames and standards.
- Effective performance required to meet corporate goals for providing high level of safety, reliability and customer satisfaction.
- Bachelors degree required
- Degree in business, education, psychology or equivalent preferred. In lieu of a degree, a combination of demonstrated leadership competencies and eight or more years of relevant experience may satisfy the education requirement.
- Eight years or more experience in customer service including training.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid drivers license.
- Occasional afterhours work may occur in relation to system and power outages
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required to establish and maintain working relationships and to enhance company image.
- This position may be subject to assessment of skills, job match and/or aptitude
Employer will not sponsor Visas for position.
External applicants must apply online via www.allete.com/careers.
ALLETE is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, age, marital status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, status with regard to public assistance or any other protected class.
If you are an individual with disabilities who needs accommodation or you are having difficulty using our website to apply for employment, please contact our Human Resources department at 218-723-7553.