Business Development Internship
Alliance Disposal is a modern waste management company on a mission to achieve Zero Waste. We believe in changing the status quo of the industry. With the use of our proprietary technology we have the ability to bring our craziest dreams to life. As a Business Development Intern you’ll be reporting directly to, and shadowing, the company founders, and be working closely with the entire Alliance Disposal team. Now is your opportunity to learn the ins and outs of business and entrepreneurship from a young, ambitious, and driven company.
Our fast-paced startup is growing and we are looking for the right person to come in and help us achieve Zero Waste.
If you’re looking to learn how a high growth startup operates, directly from the founders, and to be a pivotal part of a great team, from a company that is invested in your personal development, this could be for you.
This job is right for you if…*
– You’re a happy, compassionate and energetic person.
– You want to make a big change in the way waste is handled and put humanity on a path towards environmental sustainability.
– You’ve been told (more than once) that you’re scrappy, a progressive, a roll-up-the-sleeves, get-stuff-done type of person that is organized, honest and thoughtful.
– You’re resourceful, good with technology, intellectually curious, and ready and able to learn new things.
– You have a passion for business, entrepreneurship, and want to tackle high growth challenges
– You’ve been called an overachiever.
As a Business Development Intern you’ll…*
– Be helping create and improve marketing content, systems, and growth strategies.
– Creating and conducting customer research surveys
– Meeting and recruiting industry insiders to help grow our partnered hauler network
– Conducting a lot of market research to improve our internal and customer knowledge databases.
– Be directly reporting to, and working closely with, the founders on growth challenges and opportunities.
– Be involved in product and system development discussions and creations.
– Support various team members with Zero Waste and new initiative projects.
What we’re looking for…*
– Must be comfortable talking to customers and partners on the phone
– Must be able and willing to prioritize and manage tasks
– Must be well organized, a good task manager, and able to prioritize based on business needs.
– You absolutely have to be dependable.