Alliance Disposal is looking for search engine optimization (SEO) interns to join our team. Our fast growing startup is looking for eager and talented students who are passionate about marketing. If you are interested in creating original content, seeing the direct measurable results of your efforts and breaking the status quo, then you will be a perfect fit for our team!
You will dive into creating original content that has the potential to rank high in search results. You’ll experiment with back linking strategies to get your content recognized all over the web. You are encouraged to think outside the box and will have the freedom to try and test your ideas to increase organic site traffic. You must enjoy writing, be eager to learn, and should have an interest in how SEO works.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Specific duties include, but may not be limited to;
- Create long form webpage content
- Create and edit content for landing pages, blog posts and news articles
- Research relevant subject matter, competitors, industry and target audience
- Monitor trends in customer tastes and preferences
- Reach out to acquire backlinks
- Keep an organized and updated system on all current assignments
- Collaborator with others on our marketing team
- Work with our software developers to ensure web pages come out how you envisioned them
- Some knowledge or a high degree of interest in SEO
- Self driven and enjoy learning
- Currently pursuing a degree and/or experience in marketing, business, or a related field
- Confident in your writing abilities
- Strong attention to detail. very task-oriented
- Excellent critical thinking/ problem-solving skills
This role will be completed online/remotely from home. Alliance Disposal has a welcoming yet fast paced environment, perfect for learning and growing your skills. You’ll not only have the chance to learn about and improve your SEO skills, but will also be able to learn about many different facets of business from industry professionals. You will receive college credits for this position.