Are you looking for a career with a local small business with the backing and support of a brand people recognize and trust? Working at a local Allstate agency may be your answer!
As a Licensed Sales Producer, you will help the Allstate agency grow by engaging potential prospects and building strong relationships within the community. You will work as a member of a sales team focused in providing personal and commercial insurance that will help protect your customers and their businesses.
As a Licensed Sales Producer, you will apply insurance knowledge and sales skills to increase the customer’s understanding of the value of insurance and cultivate long-term relationships as a trusted advisor.
If you have a passion for helping others and an interest in building your career with a local small business, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
- Property & Casualty insurance license is preferred, but willing to train.
- Coachable and eager to learn
- Team Player
- Excellent verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills
- Maintain a positive and self-motivated attitude
- Willingness to go above and beyond
Skills / Requirements
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources
- Cross-selling existing customers with other Allstate products
- Generating quotes, and constant follow-up
- Achieve sales goals based on the company’s needs and expectations
- Providing Excellent Customer Service
- Building relationships
- Foster strong relationships with our customers to maintain a high level of client retention and product loyalty
- Competitive base salary based on experience