Alpha Source Group is growing and looking for skilled Field Service Technicians. Alpha Source Group delivers service and solutions under three brands — Alpha Source, BC Technical and Medical Optics. We are the leading nationally scaled contract services organization specializing in imaging, biomedical and surgical repair and maintenance solutions. Our unique 3F model (Fast, Flexible and Friendly) is how we deliver exceptional service to both our customers and employees.
As a brand-neutral partner, we work with OEMs, ISOs, and Asset Managers, Hospital Systems, and other service providers. We are trained in over 100 different imaging equipment models across all major OEMs.
The truth of the matter is we want to employ the most talented and motivated individuals to build our team and it starts with you!
What Will You Be Doing as a Field Service Technician?
- Installing and de-install imaging equipment, performing site inspections and/or interacting with customers and contractors as needed.
- Completing scheduled preventive maintenance and unplanned maintenance and performing any required equipment upgrades.
- Establishing and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction through service excellence.
- Ensuring accurate and timely completion of records of all installations and deinstallations, repairs and maintenance and of all regulatory compliance paperwork.
- Provide on-call service coverage on a rotating basis, as needed.
What Experience and Qualifications Do You Need to Have?
- A degree or equivalent in Electronics, Computers Biomedical Technology or related Technical Discipline is preferred. Military equivalency is also acceptable.
- Previous mechanical, electronics or fluidics work experience, either in a field service or hospital- based setting, is required.
- Solid computer skills, including working knowledge of Microsoft Office, software operating systems., and network technology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to resolve problems, think analytically, work independently and communicate professionally.
- Previous experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based service process.
- High degree of mechanical aptitude. Familiarity with the use of common electronic test equipment including Digital Multi-Meters and safety analyzers.
- Previous experience with or ability to interpret schematics, wiring diagrams, illustrated parts diagrams and technical manuals of biomedical and imaging instrumentation.
- Willingness to work flexible hours and overtime, often on short notices, and work a rotating on-call service schedule, including weekends, for critical issues and coverage.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record is needed.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
Apply now if interested in joining our Imaging Solutions team: https://www.alphasource.com/company-information/careers
Alpha Source Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.