Title: Digital Marketing Remote Intern
We are a lifestyle brand seeking a Digital Marketing Intern to join our New York City team, immediately.
We are a small boutique company owned by social workers whose mission is to foster a culture rooted in diversity and inclusion and to transform the world by bringing relationship skills to everyone.
Our ideal candidate is a junior or senior majoring in digital marketing, new media, social media, communications or a similar field.
The Digital Marketing Intern reports to our entire team and will be a key contributor to driving online sales by interpreting digital analytics and making data-based suggestions throughout the entire launch.
This position will support the daily execution of marketing, emails, online promotions, lead magnets, track key email and website metrics on an ongoing basis.
You have an analytical mind and a solid understanding of digital and email marketing and metrics. In addition, you are epically thrilled to have the opportunity to work in an amazingly supportive environment which supports your ability to grow in this role and which will expose you to digital marketing courses and product launch courses that are unavailable to the general population.
● A solid knowledge of online marketing.
● Excellent communication skills.
● An eye for detail – bonus if you meet some criteria for OCD.
● A love of defined results, measurable goals, and well-defined objectives.
● A desire for both autonomy and being an integral member of our team.
● The ability to be flexible.
● Research skills, and an unwillingness to accept “no” for an answer.
● Experience working with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and running paid advertising on social media platforms.
● The ability to synthesize data into key insights and to communicate suggestions in an organized and concise way.
● An understanding and innate desire to stay abreast of and fluent in digital marketing and industry trends.
Bonus if you have experience in working on online courses.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
● Gathering data on our client avatar.
● Interpreting weekly email statistics and making suggestions for improving CTR.
● Setting up, optimizing, and managing social media campaigns.
● Interpreting data on email and opt in split tests.
● Increasing traffic to websites.
● Making suggestions to increase engagement on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
YOUR FUTURE WITH US:
● We want to invest in you so that we can hire you when you graduate.
● If you kill it in this internship, it won’t even be a question.
Dare For More
Alternatives Counseling is an equal opportunity employer and we abide by all New York City Labor Laws Under The Fair Labors Standard Act.