Temp- Photo Coordinator, AMC Networks
The AMC Networks photo department is looking for a temp photo coordinator for a long-term position. This role will help manage the photography for all of AMC Networks linear and SVOD services including AMC, Sundance TV, Sundance NOW, IFC, BBCAmerica, WETV, Acorn TV, Shudder, and ALLBLK. This role requires a very detailed oriented person who can handle multiple projects at once.
This is a great opportunity to get into the photography business and build relationships with photographers. This role reports directly to the VP of Photography.
Key Duties and responsibilities
1. Maintain and manage the network’s internal DAM database and archiving system
2. Adhere to and maintain digital naming conventions, file management, metadata, and quality control.
3. Includes but not limited to transferring, renaming, attaching metadata, adjusting, backing up & uploading to our DAM Database, and archiving our digital photography.
4. Update AMC Press website. Upload pre-air and post-air images per show confirming they are “live” on the site with metadata attached.
5. Receive digital assets directly from photographers and manage the assets throughout all aspects of the project with the team.
6. Provide ideas on how to improve the photo asset organization & workflow while working closely with the team.
7. Provide photo asset support for all departments requesting assistance
8. Make selects and do light retouching and color correction.
1. 2+ year experience in photography
2. Loves photography
3. Good working knowledge of Adobe Suite including Photoshop, Bridge, Capture One
4. Basic photo retouching and color correction- extra bonus for advanced skills
5. Very detail oriented
6. Works well under pressure
7. Good time management skills
8. Willingness to learn and work as a team
9. Ability to work remotely for the time being
10. Some video experience is helpful
11. Strong Knowledge in Digital File Specs & sizes, formats as well Non-digital photo asserts (negatives, slides, transparencies)