The Sales Operations Assistant Intern will assist the Indiana Sales Leadership and Support Team to plan, and implement strategies focused on customer satisfaction, growth, and profit. Our culture is collaborative and relationship-based. We cultivate diversity and inclusion as a strategic business initiative. The Inclusive Excellence (IE) division leads, develops and supports the execution of the overall IE strategy with a focus on attracting, retaining, developing and promoting a diverse workforce!
The Sales Operations Assistant Intern:
- Attend Sales State planning meetings virtually and or if pandemic allows possibly in person.
- Review, update, and assist in the creation of standardized processes.
- Assist in the planning and tracking of Agent campaigns, production, and experiments.
- Work with the Sales Support Team to implement processes and experiments.
- Present information to a diverse group of Agency Owners and Agency staff.
- Strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient in Microsoft tools
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Monday – Friday (Full-time = 40 hours/week) *does have flexibility if needed*