We are looking for an enthusiastic MBA Student to perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping and financial tasks. in a fast-paced environment.
- Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records.
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial
- Business transactions (e.g., disbursements, expense vouchers, cash receipts, accounts payable).
- Enters data into computer system using defined computer programs.
- Compile data and prepare a variety of reports.
- Reconciles records with internal company employees and management, or external
- vendors or customers.
- Recommends actions to resolve discrepancies.
- Finance Modeling
- Audit support
- Systems Implementation assistance
- Investigates questionable data.
- Other duties as assigned.
· Professional, collaborative attitude
· Ability to communicate effectively with outside vendors
· Strong attention to detail, organization and documentation skills
· Process oriented
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Strong work ethic
· At least proven experience in a similar role
· Proficient with Microsoft Excel; MS Office, databases; Quest Web (preferred but not required)
· Ability to multi-task and process invoices from multiple entities
· Analytical or Accounting background preferable