Ana Luisa is setting the standard for sustainable jewelry within the direct-to-consumer landscape. Based in Brooklyn, with a dedicated, global customer-base, we’re of the mind that accessible and environmentally-conscious jewelry can co-exist with thoughtfully crafted design and luxury-grade quality.
“In 2020, Top 15 Fastest Growing E-commerce brands on the East Coast”
Looking for a golden internship?
Ana Luisa is looking for a dynamic and digital-savvy Social Media Intern for a three-month internship. Eager to learn and expand their skill set in the social media arena, the Social Media Intern will report to our Social Media Specialist and will handle the day-to-day channel execution of our Instagram and Facebook accounts.
What you’ll do:
- Own the daily execution and posting of the Instagram account (product tag, user handles, location tags and other posting requirements)
- Manage keeping Planoly, our scheduling app, up to date with new UGC content and dedicated captions
- Manage all UGC rights workflow, organizing and executing all content requests, communication and rights granted documentation
- Daily coordination with the Creative Team to brainstorm content creation planning and ensure all assets and briefs are ready on time
- Surface key trends from TikTok and other social spaces that our content should be tapping into
- Responsible for compiling list of monthly key dates and constantly updating our social media benchmark
- Gather daily KPI on feed, Stories, Reels performance to consolidate the weekly social media report
Our golden candidate has…
- a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- 1+ years of relevant experience in social media (relevant internships count!) preferably in a start-up environment
- Interest in the jewelry industry
- Direct experience with handling an Instagram account
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Flexible WFH policy
- Brand Perks: Employee discount; Welcome gift card
- Office perks: Catered breakfasts on Fridays; Fully-stocked kitchen filled with unlimited fruits, snacks and beverages
- Events: Annual company retreat; Office lunches; In-office events
- Volunteer Opportunities: Daily Charity give-back action sponsored by the company; Monthly volunteering options
- Others: Commuter benefits; Fun & friendly company culture
Ana Luisa is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and welcome all candidates regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.