Come Join Analog Devices – a place where Innovation meets Impact. For the past 50 years, Analog Devices has been inventing innovative technologies that transform lives. Get hands-on experience working with the brightest minds to solve complex problems that matter: from autonomous vehicles, drones and factories to augmented reality to remote healthcare. Enjoy a culture that values aligned goals, balanced work-life priorities, continuous learning throughout your career and shared rewards. At ADI, we invest in you and succeed together because we believe that happy, healthy, intellectually-challenged people drive our growth and market leadership.
ADI at a Glance
ADI helps customers bridge the physical and digital worlds with unmatched technologies that solve real-life problems and make the world smarter, healthier, greener and safer. With over $5 billion in revenue, ADI specializes in high-performance analog, mixed-signal, power, and digital signal processing (DSP) integrated circuits that sense, measure, interpret, connect, power, secure and transform how the world experiences the world around them.
The Marketing Intern will work with a variety of groups and personnel to ensure that a product’s release to sales (RTS) requirements are met. For each product there are dozens of RTS requirements such as manufacturability, IC and evaluation board pricing, sales collateral, and data sheets to name a few. The coordinator will check on the status of each requirement and update a central database.
- Update the status (daily) of products that will be released within the next 3 months
- Access manufacturing, pricing, and sales enablement databases
- Reach out to product lines (email, phone) to find missing Release to Sales information
- Review product status with the Product Services Manager
- Be proactive and take ownership of the Release to Sales process
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word
- Excellent communication skills (phone and email)
- Detail orientated (filling in accurate dates and information into a central database)
- Proactive and enthusiastic
- Currently enrolled in a 4 year university. Marketing or business background is a plus.
For positions requiring access to technical data, Analog Devices, Inc. may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce – Bureau of Industry and Security and/or the U.S. Department of State – Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. As such, applicants for this position – except US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) – may have to go through an export licensing review process.
Analog Devices, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
EEO is the Law: Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED/Leaving Certificate
Travel Required: No