This position is NOT remote.
- Work directly with our external information technology vendor via email and phone calls.
- Resolve information technology tickets.
- Update information technology tickets.
- Assist with projects to improve ABS’ information technology security.
- Physically manipulate machines and computers onsite.
- Monitor incoming tickets for information technology requests.
- Remotely access computers and/or domain profiles.
- Install/uninstall computer software and applications for machines.
- Monitor and update any changes to our machine inventory.
Assisting with the editing and/or organization of information technology related documentation such as work instructions, policies, attachments, diagrams, etc.
Education – High School Diploma; College student is preferred.
- Must be technically savvy with a general knowledge computers, programs, and technology.
- Must speak fluent English and possess excellent oral and written/typed communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must become proficient in NetSuite functionality.
- Other characteristics such as personal characteristics
- Must be able to utilize both independent and collaborative work abilities.