The primary responsibility of the Sales and Marketing Assistant will be to provide direct assistance where needed for the Business Development and Marketing Teams. The Sales and Marketing Assistant will report to the VP of Business Development & Operations.
Required Duties: (This list is not comprehensive, but is used to provide general guidance. Other duties may be required.)
- Analyze marketing metrics
- Research science related topics for marketing resources
- Research potential prospects for the Business Development Team
- Provide CRM support for Business Development Staff
- Record Meeting Minutes of Sales Meetings
- Participate and record Meeting Minutes of Marketing Meetings
- Provide general support to the Business Operations Department when needed
Position is Part-Time (~20 hours/week)
Hours are flexible
Reporting to our Wilmington, DE Headquarters will be required for 1/3 of the workload. The rest of the work is work from home.
Education: High School Diploma. College Student in course to earn a Marketing or similar degree.
- Fluent in English
- Strong Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Excellent Grammatical Skills
- Good questioning and listening skills
Mathematical and Analytical Skills
- A basic understanding of arithmetic and elementary algebra
- Effective use of the internet for research
- Basic proficiency in MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
- Ability to prioritize and manage details of multiple projects simultaneously
- Effective time management and scheduling (calendar)