FieldWorker.ai is changing the way health and human services are delivered in the community. We are a fast-growing SaaS platform company based in Princeton, NJ and are looking to add exceptional people to our team. We help care provider agencies deliver the highest quality of services & provide them with remarkable operational efficiencies. You will be making an impact in the health, human & social services space. We value you as our team member. We purposefully cultivate a strong and genuine culture which includes access to a free and open hierarchy every day. We hire deliberately, patiently and smart, making sure our team is full of individuals who can teach and learn from one another.
About the Role
FieldWorker.ai is seeking an enthusiastic and passionate individual with creative flair and marketing approach! We are looking for an individual who is passionate about messaging & has created content for one or more of Social media, marketing or UX. We want you to be responsible for aspects of content creation for our social presence across platforms including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and more. You will work with the marketing team to develop the forward-looking strategy for our content, with a focus on building engagement, increasing brand awareness, increasing traffic leading to signups. You will work with the product and marketing teams and be responsible for messaging from social media branding, awareness and engagement to onboarding customers.
· Craft messaging, create content and proactively work with the marketing team to plan social media that reflects our values and brand messaging to increase awareness of and engagement with our product. Curate trending content across the social media channels, especially competitive content.
· Turn our social channels into opportunities to engage with our community of prospects and customers and develop relationships.
· Build an internal reporting system to report on our social goals and results and provide insights from top performing strategies into ongoing campaigns.
· Determine effective audience engagement by auditing and analyzing the competition.
· Develop a social selling initiative for marketing and sales.
· Ensure external facing content is aligned with our core values, branding, and messaging.
· Knowledge of individual social media channel algorithms and how to track keyword and hashtag performance.
· Developing personas and methods of best engaging with them.
· Work with the product team for onboarding content and product tours.
· 1-3 years of social marketing experience in B2B.