Andy Kim for Congress is looking for an ambitious, strategic, hardworking individual to join our finance team. The finance associate will work closely with the finance director on all aspects of the operation, with a focus on event coordination, call time, and intern management. This position is ideal for recent college graduates with a demonstrated interest in politics.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage and coordinate the call time program
o Staff candidate for call time each week
o Report on and analyze weekly on call time results
o Work with finance director to coordinate call time universe and call priorities weekly o Build communication templates and workflows to execute call time follow-up and fulfill pledges
o Manage interns to record and enter all call notes from candidate/team call time
• Coordinate outreach and logistics for fundraising events
o Liaise between finance director and intern team to draft mail, email, and social media invitations, prepare memos and materials, and build call lists
o Organize call shifts for the full finance team to make calls for events
o Help with planning and programming all Zoom events and in-person events
• Passion for political activism
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills, especially while working remotely • Ability to self-start and figure out how to execute abstract goals
• Ability to lead and effectively delegate assignments to a team
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Superior attention to detail
• Experience working with NGP or other CRM
• Strong Excel skills. Additional data experience is a plus.
We will begin interviewing qualified candidates immediately and have an expected start date on
or around February 1, 2021.
This position is based in NJ-03 (the district stretches from the New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia to the Jersey shore), with a remote start. Location flexible through May 2021 and dependent on COVID-19 considerations.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.