Andy Kim for Congress seeks a creative, collaborative, and diligent fellow to assist our team with a variety of campaign content and graphic design projects.
The fellow will assist in the creation of campaign materials and content for fundraising events, social media posts, and other purposes.
This internship will introduce participants to all aspects of a modern Congressional campaign. In the process, Fellows will build quintessential fundraising, voter contact, database, writing, and communication skills useful in a variety of full-time positions in politics and beyond.
This opportunity is unpaid, remote, and hours are very flexible. Course credit can be arranged.
List of Duties:
- Brainstorm content for fundraising events and emails, social media, and general campaign needs
- Design flyers used to solicit campaign contributions and invite supporters to events
- Draft creative and compelling email blasts
- Design creative event flyers and substantive one-pagers
- Other projects as assigned
- Graphic design experience (campaign, public affairs setting preferred)
- Interest in politics or public policy
- Commitment to helping elect Democrats