Named an AJC’s Top Workplace in 2021, AnswerRocket is the leader in AI-powered analytics disrupting the traditional BI and analytics market. Our self-service analytics platform combines machine learning with natural language generation to enable business leaders to make better, faster decisions. We are looking for an enthusiastic intern to join our world-class Marketing team to support the overall creation and delivery of our marketing efforts!
Our Marketing interns gain end-to-end exposure on the marketing process, assisting with writing, publishing, and distributing content to meet strategic goals, as well as administrative tasks, event coordination and research and analysis to ensure a streamlined sales & marketing experience!
In this role you’ll:
- Report to the Content Marketing Manager to assist in developing, writing and publishing content, including blog posts via WordPress, eBooks, social media posts, video scripts, sales materials, email campaigns, and more
- Own, create, and edit audience-specific content that will drive traffic, engagement, and leads with SEO
- Identify opportunities to refresh old content and execute improvements
- Collaborate with our visual designer to generate images that enhance content
- Develop a consistent voice and vision with our AnswerRocket brand that extends across various channels
- Assist other areas of marketing operations, including event coordination and support, HubSpot and website management and maintenance, outreach, creating and pitching topics, executing guest posts and more
We are looking for people who:
- Are enrolled in an accredited university/college and pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Liberal Arts, Communications, or related field; prior internship experience preferred
- Are strong storytellers with demonstrable writing/editing skills and can provide related work samples (if you’ve worked on publications like a student newspaper, that’s a huge plus!).
- Are familiar with marketing technology including HTML/CSS, Hubspot and WordPress
- Have a professional drive and desire to build a career in marketing
- Possess an ability to generate creative ideas that speak to our buyers
- Have a strong understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques (we want to learn from you as well!)
- Are reliable, flexible and come with a strong work ethic
- Have a great attitude and a hunger for learning (especially for technology and data)
- Are organized and able to juggle multiple projects with varied deadlines
- Thrive in a team environment – handles feedback well
- Possess a strong attention to detail
- Embody the Core Values of our team members as listed below
- Location: 100% remote (or option to work out of our Atlanta, GA office)
- Hours: 20+ hours per week
- Pay rate: $16 – 20 per hour (based upon academic level)
- Duration: Summer 2021; option to extend beyond
- Typical Schedule: Flexible; Mondays thru Fridays during business hours
- Start date: Available to start immediately
How to apply:
- For consideration, applicants must submit a resume and writing sample via the job posting on our career’s page at https://www.answerrocket.com/careers/ OR you can email your resume and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits You’ll Receive:
- Exposure to real-world business issues and challenges
- Broad experience in various aspects of content marketing and more
- New technical skills and professional feedback on your work
- Opportunity to enhance your content portfolio, as well as develop stronger project management and analytical skills
- Professional growth in a fun work environment
- Competitive hourly pay
- Flexible and remote working arrangements
- Virtual team events to stay connected
- Our goal is to always build long-term relationships with our interns. Some of our previous interns have continued working for us full-time after graduation
The Rocketeer core values:
- Innovation – We are tenacious in creating solutions to deliver value to our customers
- Curiosity – We believe questions lead to insights and learning is half the fun
- Courage – We lead at all levels and strive to do the right thing
- Teamwork – We respect each other and rally to achieve bigger wins
Who we are
Founded in 2013 by successful tech entrepreneurs, AnswerRocket’s mission has always been to make data analysis easy. As a founder-owned and founder-led startup in Atlanta, GA, AnswerRocket has been growing at a stellar pace in every measure: revenues, people, innovation and customers. We’re proud to regularly be recognized for product and company culture achievements. We’ve recently been named a Cool Vendor in analytics by Gartner, as well as, been awarded a Top Workplace two years in a row by the Atlanta-Journal Constitution.
Come as you are
At AnswerRocket, we’re building a better way to work, fueled by collaboration, transparency and inclusion of people from different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. If you’re passionate about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and a supportive place to work.
Our team consists of a group of very talented, smart and passionate people with broad interests and experiences—oh and everyone’s really nice. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative, creative environment with an opportunity to contribute to something big. We don’t hire culture fits, but rather, those who can add to our culture. We want your individuality and differences to make AnswerRocket better and stronger. We seek dreamers, doers, and disruptors to help transform the way businesses make data-driven decisions every day.
Our people mean everything, so come do the best work of your life here at AnswerRocket.
To all recruitment agencies: AnswerRocket does not accept unsolicited resumes. Please do not submit resumes through our career pages or to AnswerRocket employees. AnswerRocket is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
COVID-19 Statement: Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted virtually via video conferencing. After the pandemic, some positions may continue as remote, while others may temporarily work remote now until it is safe to return to our office.
If you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to contact us at jobs(at)answerrocket.com.