Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America’s leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Anthem is searching for a Marketing Content Intern with a passion for digital. This internship will utilize digital multi-channel marketing campaigns to drive customer engagement and sales with an emphasis on email marketing and automation.
**ALL INTERNSHIPS WILL BE VIRTUAL FOR SUMMER 2021
Primary responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Work with team to implement content and campaign strategy
- Conduct research and interact with subject matter experts to deliver writing assignments effectively
- Research, write, edit, and proofreads content with SEO saturation and reviews content for traditionally printed programs (marketing collateral, advertising, direct mail, etc.) and digital programs (online advertising, microsites, videos, email, and social media campaigns, etc.).
- Management and execution of content and media calendar
- Collaborate within Graphic Designer, external agency and Business unit marketers for all above mentioned promotional assets, including video creation
- Coordinate all B-to-B and B-to-C email marketing campaigns via email automation tool, Marketo
- Develop comprehensive tracking reports and analysis for all digital and print promotions including the execution of A/B copy testing
- Pursuing degrees in English, liberal arts, marketing, and other related degrees (Master’s preferred)
- Must be enrolled in a full time academic program during the internship
- Experience in creating marketing content and strategy
- Writing both digital and traditional copy with SEO knowledge
- Experience working with an email automation tool preferred
- Willingness and excitement to learn new content technology platforms
- Must be a self-starter
- The ability to prioritize a multitude of on-going projects through marketing strategies is of the utmost importance.
- Critical thinking, self-management, the drive to innovate, and a passion for creativity and detail are crucial.
Preferred Technical & Software Skills:
- Marketo or automation tool experience of knowledge
- Hootsuite/ social media platforms
**Please provide writing samples or a link to an online portfolio
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and has been named a 2019 Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.