Antra has an immediate opening for Salesforce Developer. This position will be responsible for all types of standard Salesforce Development and customization.
- Understand governor limits of salesforce editions. (rules, permissions and limitations of different salesforce editions)
- Meeting with the development team to discuss requirements of application.
- Understand and analyze requirements.
- Requirement mapping with equivalent concepts.
- Configuring all requirements in the Salesforce environment.
- Identifying the requirements which doesn’t support configuration.
- Developing and implementing non configurable requirements using Apex, Triggers, Aura components, Lightning web components.
- Writing Test class for each Apex program.
- Apply unit testing on the total system. (it should be manual in salesforce)
- Create Change set to migrate the application from sandbox to production.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Graduate degree or undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems, Software Development, Electrical and Computer Engineering or relevant experience.
- Knowledge on OOPS.
- Proven understanding and logical skills.
- Knowledge on Control structures and Collection framework is a plus.
- Knowledge on REST/SOAP web services is a plus.
- Be a self-starter with an ability to troubleshoot and seek answers to problems.
- Proven analytical skills with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- 1-2 years related work experience prefer