Multiple shifts available!
Positions located in Hoboken, Edgewater, Cliffside Park, Wayne, Morris Plains, Randolph, Mahwah, Oakland, and Kinnelon
CHILDREN SEEKING HEROES!
Are you a natural working with children? Do you have previous experience working with children? If you answered YES to these questions, apply to be a Teacher Assistant at Apple Montessori Schools, the largest Montessori in the area.
Make a difference working at a company that nurtures the whole child!
- Ensuring that all students enjoy a safe, sanitary and enjoyable learning environment.
- Collaborating with the lead teacher to maintain student records and implement lesson plans
- Effectively demonstrating learning materials and leading reading groups.
- Collaborating with center team to plan school wide events.
- Participating in staff development activities, educational trainings and mentorship program.
What Apple Montessori Schools can offer you:
- Discover our company values: Integrity, Passion, Caring, and Pursuit of Excellence
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits for eligible employees
- Apple Academy and our ongoing professional development program will give you the tools you need to succeed
- Our philosophy is “Do what you love. Love what you do” because we make a real meaningful difference in the lives of children
- Paid time off that helps create a work-life balance for full-time employees
- Discount on personal Verizon Wireless accounts
- Career Path Opportunities – Grow with Apple!
- Staff Appreciation Days because our employee’s rock!
- We’ve increased our Staff Referral Program from $100 to $250 for applicants who are referred by an employee and employed for at least 6 months
Ready to apply? Below are our requirements:
- A genuine love and passion for working with children
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to communicate with parents effectively and professionally
- An understanding of health and safety guidelines
- Capacity to multi-task and function in an ever-changing environment