Virtual Heroes/ARA is looking for an exceptionally skilled Technical Artist Intern for the summer to add to our development team. Candidates with a passion for using modeling and simulation technologies to develop state-of-the-art 3D training applicants are encouraged to apply!
Technical Artist Intern Requirements:
- Candidates selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
- Junior, Sophomore or Senior standing in an accredited B.S. or M.S. program
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- 2-3 years of relevant work or school experience
- Experience creating technical art in real-time 3D development
- Self-motivation, good communications skills, and a great team-player attitude
At Virtual Heroes, we leverage simulation and digital-games-based paradigms to create applications that teach critical skills. As a division of Applied Research Associates (ARA), we work with scientists and engineers of many disciplines and diverse backgrounds to enhance the creativity and innovation of the mission-critical solutions we provide to our customers. To learn more visit our website at www.virtualheroes.com.
ARA is an employee-owned international research and engineering company recognized for providing technically superior solutions to complex and challenging problems. Our culture supports our exceptional staff of valued employees and encourages professional growth through continued higher education, participation and publication at technical conferences, and membership in professional organizations. For additional information and an opportunity to join this unique workplace, please visit our website at http://careers.ara.com.