Arconex.co is a NYC based invite-only business-to-business (B2B) marketplace start-up in the hyper-fragmented $1TN US construction market. Arconex is funded by investors including the Forbes Global #1 Seed Venture Capital (VC) firm FJ Labs (Alibaba, Uber, Flexport), a syndicate led by Sam Zaid the Founder & CEO of Getaround, other leading VC firms including Morado Ventures, MESA Ventures.
We are a fast moving, rapidly growing startup. That means much more opportunity than just a narrow job description. Roles grow and evolve rapidly with us. That said, a description of the initial role is below.
One of the services Arconex provides is the brokering of construction projects.
We are hiring a Growth Manager who will act as a point of contact for our architect, engineer and construction company partners. The Growth Manager will build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with our partners.
To succeed in this position, candidates should have exceptional communication, computer, and problem-solving skills. You should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized with the ability to build rapport with partners.
- Work with an experienced domain expert assigned to you to teach you the industry at a high-level.
- Account manage and maintain relationships with our architect, engineer and construction company partners.
- Communicate with partners to understand their needs.
- Interface with partners to receive construction drawings and broker those projects to our other partners.
- Receive construction company bids from our partners and field them to clients, industry partners, architects and engineers.
- Collaborate with internal co-workers.
Skills & Experience
- Direct contact with customers
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- The desire and ability to learn quickly
- Flexibility, as responsibilities may vary over time within the same role
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally
- Excellent time and project management skills. You’re always looking to improve inefficient processes
- Proficiency in using MS Suite, Google Apps
- Part-time flexi-time with the opportunity to grow into a full time role.
- Option to remote work but needs to be US based
- Email your resume to careers @ arconex.co (without spaces)
- No cover letter required
- Include the code GMH001 in the email title to get through our spam filter