In a world where everything has become digital, automatic, and immediate, we choose to focus on the power behind a smile, the value of a conversation and energy exchanged between people. Our mission is to help our clients build meaningful connections with local communities across the Staten Island area that emphasize brand loyalty and customer satisfaction.
Our Field Marketing and Customer Acquisition Team is looking for a steadfast, strong-minded Entry Level Marketing & Customer Acquisition Associate who will support our latest endeavor to work with an Essential Service Provider in the telcom industry. In this role, you will partner cross-functionally with Customer Service & Marketing department heads to support their acquisition targets and develop powerful data-driven strategies that positively influence customer experience and engagement.
The ideal candidate has studied marketing or business management throughout their college career and has broad experience working with customers directly, virtually, and in a fast-paced setting. They have a passion for communication and share our same belief that all it takes is a smile, conversation, and positive energy to make a difference.
Daily Responsibilities Include:
- Establish, cultivate, and maintain genuine, professional relationships with prospective customers in a designated community to generate new and repeat business.
- Use both analytical and creative skills to drive field marketing strategies, execution, and achieve targeted acquisition and revenue goals.
- Utilize critical-thinking skills to evaluate the customer experience and recommend adjustments to senior leadership within the Marketing Department.
- Create a pipeline of qualified leads and utilize various outreach and marketing techniques to move the lead through the marketing and acquisition cycle to closing.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our client’s essential services and products available to local communities at any given time.
- Proactively identify areas of opportunity and take action to improve our onboarding and initial training process with new team members.
- Actively attend and engage in daily meetings, conference calls, and virtual networking opportunities to enhance business acumen, build relationships with senior leadership, and cultivate dynamic brainstorming sessions.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- At least 1-2 years of college experience studying marketing, communications, business management, or entrepreneurship
- Hands-on experience in a client or customer-facing setting is preferred
- A proven track record providing solutions, de-escalating situations and utilizing active listening skills to address customer concerns
- You are determined and value the importance of teamwork, collaboration, and growth.
- Possess an unmatched work ethic, superior interpersonal skills, and an unbreakable positive attitude
This will start as an entry-level opportunity with comprehensive, one-on-one training to build your confidence in our organization and ensure your success in the role.