We have an opening for a savvy, enthusiastic college student or recent graduate with excellent research skills to join our team as a summer intern. If you are looking to gain a broad range of high-quality professional experiences in sales and marketing coordination capacity email us your resume and cover letter.
Our interns work with our sales team to promote the brand, generate sales leads, and provide customer service to our clients. They also work with the marketing team to coordinate the set up of events and may be given the opportunity to shadow client calls, participate in the set-up process, and assist in client production.
There will be ample opportunity to work closely with and learn from our sales and marketing teams. We are a growing company and this internship will offer unique, hands-on work experience. Responsibilities will grow as we evaluate your strengths and may eventually include phone outreach to clients and accompanying sales staff on offsite meetings.
Potential for advancement to full-time employment depending on staffing needs and performance.
30 hours to 40 per week, flexible.
- Research and lead generation
- Database management and data entry
- Sales analysis and reports
- General support for the management team
- Current enrollment in a degree-granting program OR bachelor’s degree
- Outstanding research skills
- Experience in events a plus, but not required
- Great self-management skills and ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional demeanor
- Desire to constantly improve/exceed expectations
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities
- Communication and persistence
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Adaptability and coachability
- A meticulous eye for detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong, proactive work ethic with a high standard for producing work
- Desire to learn and grow