This is an opportunity to join one of New Jersey’s most successful telecommunications services companies. This position will be an integral part of our operations team as we embark on the next phase of our growth.
Established in 2008, ASG Inc. has become a leader in offering turn-key engineering, construction, and data services solutions. ASG has operations in over 30 states between remote workforce and offices in addition to our two offices in Ireland. We plan, design, build and service our clients in the Telecommunications, IT, and Software Development sector. We believe that business needs to be disruptive and creative in order to thrive, and we think it’s important to provide an exciting and vibrant place to work.
Job Title: Full Stack .Net Developer
Reports To: Director I Technical Product Management
Job Purpose: Responsible for the analysis, design, coding, testing, documentation and support of new
software applications and enhancements to existing applications. Provide technology solutions to
allow business units to achieve their objectives and goals. Will work alongside Front-End Developers
to ensure that all elements of web creation are consistent.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming language
• Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts, and best practices for coding applications
• Develop technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture
• Create and test software prototypes
• Develop client displays and user interfaces
• Coordinate with other software professionals and developers
• Proficient in C#, .NET Core 2.x, .Net framework 4.x, Entity framework, EFCore, WebApi, REST
• At least 5 years’ experience delivering .NET solutions.
• Proficient in database technologies including MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL.
• Proficient with Git or other source control systems
• Familiar with import architectural patterns and practices including SOA, MVC, DI,
Microservices, TDD, Repository pattern.
• Familiar with CICD systems and practices such as Azure pipelines, core reviews and branching
• Some understanding of Azure services including App Service, Key Vault, Container Registry &
• Understanding of Agile methodologies
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
Able to work well in a remote team setting
Typical office requirements
ASG is dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment for everyone. We embrace and celebrate the unique experiences, perspectives, and cultural backgrounds that each employee brings to our workplace. ASG strives to foster an environment where our employees feel respected, valued, and empowered, and our team members are at the forefront in helping us promote and sustain an inclusive workplace
Job Type: Full-time