This is an opportunity to join one of New Jersey’s most successful telecommunications services companies. This position will be an integral part of our operations team as we embark on the next phase of our growth.
Established in 2008, ASG Inc. has become a leader in offering turn-key engineering, construction, and data services solutions. ASG has operations in over 30 states between remote workforce and offices in addition to our two offices in Ireland. We plan, design, build and service our clients in the Telecommunications, IT, and Software Development sector. We believe that business needs to be disruptive and creative in order to thrive, and we think it’s important to provide an exciting and vibrant place to work.
Job Title: Test/ Automation Developer
Reports To: VP I Technology
We are looking for a Test/Automation Developer to join our technology team. The ideal candidate will
be responsible for testing the software to ensure it can handle required tasks in real-world scenarios.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Working closely with other developers to design, prototype, test and improve application
• Following design instructions.
• Inputting your industry expertise into the business!
• Creating clean code.
• Taking responsibility for both the technical side and design side of applications.
• Knowledge of software and database testing
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with developers, project managers, and
• 5 years’ experience with testing environments
• Min 2 years with automation.
• API Testing
• Azure DevOps
• Proven experience as a QA Analyst or a similar role.
• Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• The ability to coordinate work with others and work effectively as part of a team
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills, including report writing.
• A relevant degree in the IT field is desirable but not essential if experience is substantial.
Typical office environment, or remote
Physical Requirements: None
Direct Reports: None
ASG is dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment for everyone. We embrace and celebrate the unique experiences, perspectives, and cultural backgrounds that each employee brings to our workplace. ASG strives to foster an environment where our employees feel respected, valued, and empowered, and our team members are at the forefront in helping us promote and sustain an inclusive workplace
Job Type: Full-time