The Association to Benefit Children’s Fast Break program is currently accepting applications for a Clinical Supervisor.
About ABC: Since 1986, ABC has been dedicated to bringing joy and warmth to disadvantaged children and their families through compassionate, sustainable, comprehensive and integrated services, designed to permanently break the cycles of abuse, neglect, sickness and homelessness.
Under the direction of the Program Director, the Clinical Supervisor will :
- Provide direct weekly supervision to clinical staff, both licensed and permitted.
- Provide oversight on all documentation for assigned therapists, including reviewing and signing progress notes, treatment plans, discharge summaries, and supervisory case reviews.
- Maintain accurate documentation of weekly supervision.
- Assist in the development of small group work services for children or parents.
- Facilitate team meetings as required.
- Be available to staff for consultation on challenging client issues and clinical emergencies.
- Conduct evaluations & diagnostic assessments for incoming clients.
- Maintain a small clinical caseload of children to remain current in practice & technique.
- Co-facilitate small group services for children and or parents via a telehealth platform.
- Participate in on-call rotation as a supervisor.
- Candidate must be a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW – New York State).
- Minimum of two years supervisory experience.
- Training and experience in providing evidence-based clinical practices such as TFCBT, CBT, CPP, group work services highly desired.
- Experience providing clinical services to children and families.
- Extensive knowledge of mental health disorders in children, their symptoms, treatment, and social implications in relation to the client.
- Computer proficiency and comfort using technology.
- Bilingual English Spanish is highly desired.
- SIFI Certification a plus but not required.
Salary commensurate with qualifications.
ABC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.