Are you passionate about being a part of a growing and innovative team? Are you a problem solver with a great customer service mindset and are comfortable with a fast paced, collaborative environment? Then we’d love you to join our team!! Audacy Wilkes-Barre is looking for a dynamic Receptionist/Traffic Manager interested in being a welcoming voice and helpful member of our administrative staff. This is a part-time position. 25 hours per week, with staggered hours between 9am-5pm.
What You’ll Do:
- Greet clients and visitors in a professional manner.
- Answer phones and route calls to the proper personnel or take messages when required.
- Provide callers with information, such as the address, directions to the location, fax numbers, website information, and other related information.
- Receive and distribute incoming mail/overnight packages; post out-going mail.
- Provide clerical support to various departments as needed. Ability to multi-task and support projects when needed.
- Process sales orders, manager station logs for commercial and promotional content.
- Work with Sales Management and Account Executive on Wide Orbit systems to maximize inventory.
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary.
More About You:
- A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check and if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Position requires excellent phone etiquette as well as exceptional verbal communication skills.
- The ability to multi-task is required as is the ability to organize and manage workload.
- A professional appearance and punctuality is required. Knowledge of MS Office and Google suite is preferred.
- Promo Suite and Wide Orbit experience preferred.