Do you thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment? Do you enjoy working cross-functionally to develop impactful solutions to delight customers? Audible’s Product team is a core part of our mission to unleash the power of spoken word, tell great stories and elevate underrepresented voices. As an MBA Intern within the Product Leadership team, you will have a hand in multiple projects over your time with us. This internship is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to help shape, create, and bring to market new experiences for Audible customers. Throughout your time at Audible you will work cross-functionally to drive ideas from conception to execution, develop/refine business models and marketing plans, define and analyze success metrics, and manage customer-centric strategic projects.
- You’re a self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity – you can identify and act upon an opportunity or problem without explicit instructions and respond comfortably to ad hoc requests or changing priorities.
- You love to multi-task and can manage multiple projects with different owners efficiently and effectively.
- You are a strong analytical thinker, always curious, and have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- You have experience or interest in technology and/or media sectors (audio content is a plus).
As a Product MBA Intern, you will…
- Develop go to market strategies for a product or product lines through market research, customer data analysis and competitive analysis.
- Define/refine positioning, customer experience, pricing, messaging and/or content strategy for products leveraging on-site experimentation and testing.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with cross-functional stakeholders and influence decision-makers through data/research insights.
- Across the internship, you’ll support project teams on daily workstreams as well as independently own select deliverables.
- Currently enrolled in a top tier MBA program with the ability to commit 20 hours per week to Audible.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in product management, product marketing, business management/consulting, and/or finance
- Excellent research, writing and oral communication skills
- Highly self-motivated with an ability to work collaboratively and independently, depending on the nature of the work
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with experience leveraging data to drive business recommendations and decisions
- Experience working in a fast-moving consumer-focused technology company
- Strong interest in the intersection between technology and media