Here at Avis Budget Group we’re more than just rentals, although over 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries have taught us a thing or two about that. We’re shaping the future of the mobility industry with our innovative, customer-focused solutions. Our globally recognized brands – Avis, Budget, Budget Truck and Zipcar – connect people to more possibilities. This means more convenience, more options, and more time on the road for our customers.
Our interns have access to opportunities to support, collaborate and most importantly contribute to their career while making an impact on our Fortune 500 company. Join us in our global headquarters to learn the ins and outs of the business and work on major projects that will help shape our future. Meet with our senior leadership team and key executive stakeholders, and engage in team building exercises to further expand your professional network. Above all, we provide opportunities for career development and growth, which include an excellent internship program.
Sounds your speed? Come join our family.
What you’ll do:
- Assist with preparation of financial statements and perform analysis and reconciliation of accounts
- Assist with preparation and automation of various management reports
- Support Capital expenditure projects
- month and quarter close process Support month and quarter close process by performing review of monthly overhead expenses and head counts
- Review monthly income statements for domestic, international and consolidated entities to reconcile forecast to actuals
- Participate in various ad-hoc projects
What we’re looking for:
- Ability to work 35 hours a week
- Student working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related degree
- Relevant internship/work/research experience
- Excellent analytical abilities and great attention to detail
- An enthusiastic team player who thrives in a collaborative environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and critical thinking
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast paced environment
- Strong Excel experience and intermediate Word and PowerPoint skills
Perks you’ll get:
· Access to office facilities: café, nurse, health and wellness amenities including fitness center and on-site massages
· Opportunity to extend internship or transition to a full time opportunity, depending on availability and performance
Avis Budget is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled.
This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment. This advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. This position may be with any affiliate of Avis Budget Group.