Avis Budget Group is an action-packed, high-energy workplace where things move forward every day. We are a global leader in the travel services industry operating two of the most recognized brands in the vehicle rental business. We are a customer-led, service-driven organization that offers an enthusiastic, family-friendly and collaborative work environment where you can expect to be developed, recognized and rewarded for a job well done. If you want to GO somewhere in your career, Avis Budget Group is the place to be.
At our Tulsa Customer Care Center, we are looking for Customer Service Representatives. We are seeking experienced customer service professionals that display a positive can-do attitude, high energy and a desire to solve problems while providing an exceptional customer experience to our customers. In this position you will handle inbound phone calls and/or emails from customers regarding their rental experience. If you are ready to work for a company that is dedicated to providing their employees with a (family) atmosphere, in which you are empowered to resolve customer issues on the first contact, we invite you to apply for our Customer Service Representative position.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to possess strong negotiation, communication and problem resolution skills to effectively resolve a wide variety of customer issues and concerns. In addition, you must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
You will also need to achieve and maintain productivity and quality performance metrics which will require advanced computer skills and efficient call handling techniques.
If you are selected to join our dynamic team we will provide you with a great performance–based career path with the following in exchange for your talents:
- Outstanding Total Compensation: $15.25/hour, plus Bonus Opportunity
- Comprehensive Benefits Package – Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Insurance, 401K Plan, Wellness Programs, Flexible Spending Accounts, Various Discounts
- Exceptional Paid Time-off Program – Vacation, Personal Days, Holidays & Sick Pay
- Full Training to learn the business and enhance your professional skills
- Free On-site Health Clinic and Fitness Center
- On-site Cafe & Grill. Enjoy our bistro area with free Wi-Fi
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High School diploma or equivalent required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years current related experience in a customer care environment. Previous high volume call center and/or inside sales experience with resolution of complaints or inquiries preferred
- Strong negotiation, decision making, and problem solving skills is required
- Advanced personal computing and keyboarding skills
- Ability to handle complex customer issues while maintaining a positive attitude
- Ability to demonstrate strong initiative to exceed expectations, excellent interpersonal and communications skills; English fluency required
- Regular and punctual attendance is required
- Minimal travel is required
If you’re motivated and dependable with a proven track record of success in a customer care environment, then we can put your career on the map.
The fine print:
Avis Budget Group is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled.
This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment. This advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. This position may be with any affiliate of Avis Budget Group.