Here at Avis Budget Group we’re more than just rentals—although over 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries has taught us a thing or two about that. Shaping the future of the mobility industry with our innovative, customer-focused solutions, our globally-recognized brands including Avis, Budget, and Zipcar connect people to more. This means more convenience, more options, and more time on the road for our customers.
But we also connect our interns to more: opportunities, support, collaboration, exposure, and most importantly—power to contribute to your functional track and do work that actually has an impact on our Fortune 500 Company. Join us in our global world headquarters to learn the ins and outs of your department, and work on major projects that will truly transform our future. Meet with our senior leadership team and key executive stakeholders and team-build with your peers to build your professional network. Take on special project work to help us innovate while increasing your own career potential and continuing your professional development. Sound your speed? Come join our family.
What you’ll do:
· Executive Management Reports – Become familiar with the use of data quality, project lifecycle metrics, and put together regular project level reports for the IT leadership team.
· Clarity PPM Administration – Use of a project management tools from a functionality perspective, and tool administration. Learn how to utilize and understand project schedules from the tool, and various reporting strategies and data quality initiatives. This will also include admin responsibilities resulting in daily interactions with the IT global community. Administration of the tool will also bring process improvement projects and road-mapping the functionalities for future enhancements and success.
· SharePoint Administration – Use of MS SharePoint for project documents and workflows. Understanding how to use the tool from a functionality perspective, and tool administration.
· Training – Pull together documentation to complete an O365 Sharepoint training site.
What we’re looking for:
- Ability to work 35 hours a week
- Active enrollment at college/university studying Business Administration, Information Technology, or a related BA or Master’s degree.
Skills you should bring to the table:
- Be able to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Strong interpersonal, organization, and time management skills
- Be a self-starter, motivated and have a desire to learn.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast paced environment and act with a sense of urgency.
- Take ownership of assigned tasks.
- Contribute positively to the organization, both individually and as part of a larger team.
- Intermediate MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Some knowledge and interest in Business Intelligence and data analytics.
Perks you’ll get:
· Access to office facilities: café, nurse, health and wellness amenities including fitness center and on-site massages
· Opportunity to extend internship or transition to a full time opportunity, depending on availability and performance
Avis Budget is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled.
This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment. This advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. This position may be with any affiliate of Avis Budget Group.