Avon-by-the-Sea School District is a one building district serving approximately 140 students in grades Preschool through Grade Eight. If you are interested in serving as a substitute teacher here, please follow the directions below.
Pay Rate: $100.00 USD per day
Required NJ Certification:
- NJ Substitute Certificate
Need Help in Navigating Substitute Certification?
- Contact Mrs. Nancy Rose at 732.775.4328
To apply, interested applicants must complete the following steps:
- Complete these six application artifacts:
- Substitute Application
- Substitute Teacher Confidentiality Agreement
- Proof of Mantoux vaccination
- I-9 Form
- W-4 Form
- Criminal History Background Check
- You may email application artifacts to <firstname.lastname@example.org> or you may drop off application artifacts to:
Avon School Office of the Superintendent
505 Lincoln Avenue – Avon-by-the-Sea, NJ 07717
- Once application artifacts have been received and reviewed, an appointment will be scheduled with an administrator.