HIRING Spring 2021/ Fall 2021 Undergraduates & Masters Students
Title: Associate Solutions Engineer
Location: Berkeley Heights, NJ / Atlanta, GA
Department: Managed Services, Dev-Ops Team
Compensation: Competitive Salary, Health Benefits, 401K
Majors/ Focused areas of study: Computer Science I Information Technology I Mathematics I Engineer Degree in any field | Physics
Build an extraordinary career as an Axis Group Associate Solutions Engineer, helping support and manage client’s business analytics and performance applications. You will enjoy the challenge and variety of working across industries as you develop a deep specialist knowledge in business and technology. As an engineer, you will be a part of a team with the right people and skills required to meet the client’s needs, along with provided mentorship that is vital to your personal short and long-term growth.
Associate Solutions Engineers maintain Windows Operating Systems and business analytics applications such as QlikView, Qlik Sense, and Tableau. Engineers are also trained to carry out installs, configure and upgrade/migration software systems, build customized alerting & monitoring platform capabilities, architectural support, analytics platform administration support.
Axis can offer you:
•Unmatched exposure to business and technology challenges
•Exposure to leading Dev-Ops, Cloud Computing, and Networking tools
•Opportunity to build, test, deploy, and manage applications and services through a variety of tools
•A fast-paced career within a team environment
•Individual mentoring with the potential to advance rapidly
•Continuous learning opportunities from internal talent enablement resources
The candidate should possess strong communication skills.
- Coordinate with subject matter experts regarding related patching and installations for BI tools such as Qlik, Tableau, etc.
- Contribute to supporting, maintaining, decommissioning and documentation of physical and virtual Windows Servers/Linux in Microsoft Hyper-V environments
- Build, maintain, and document laptops, workstations and VM workstations for users
- Maintain variety of server applications including, but not limited to, Qlik products, Tableau, SharePoint, MS SQL Server, MS Office 365 etc
- Supports integration and performance testing as directed by team leads
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent problem solver
- Relevant Degree in Computer/Software Engineering, Computer Science, Math, or Information Systems or between 3-5 years of work experience in IT
- At least one years’ experience in system engineering supporting Windows Server Environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of products.
- Understands Internet, Intranet, Extranet and client/server architectures.
- Possesses general understanding in the areas of IT system hardware architecture, databases and systems.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team effort.
Apply through Handshake, our Website, or by emailing your resume to email@example.com
Axis Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or, any other characteristic protected by applicable law. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Axis Group, LLC will not consider Visa Sponsorship for this position.