Babylangues is offering Human Resources Internships based in Paris starting from September 2020, preferably for 6 months minimum.
Operating in Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, Lyon, Nantes and other major French cities, Babylangues specialises in early age language acquisition. Babylangues has developed an innovative method, revolutionising the way children learn foreign languages. During each session, instructors use our fun and creative teaching methods to encourage children to speak English.
Visit our website : http://www.job-in-france.babylangues.com
We are now offering:
Human Resources Internships
We are looking for motivated students to join our Human Resources team, preferably for 6 months. A Convention de Stage/Training Agreement signed by your University will be required.
As a Human Resources Intern, your role will be to assist the Head of Human Resources in their daily tasks, including, but not limited to:
– Drafting, editing and terminating contracts;
– Monitoring and managing the administrative follow-up of employees (work authorisations, compulsory medical visits and training);
– Collecting the needs and general feedback from the instructors, compiling and reporting these needs (suggesting improvement);
– Managing the monthly pay (validating the hours declared by the instructors and the families, managing the holiday pay and reimbursement for travel expenses).
– Excellent written and oral communication skills
– Advanced level in French (written and spoken)
– Organisational and good interpersonal skills
– Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
– Previous experience in Human Resources is an asset
As a Babylangues intern, you will:
– Work in a friendly office environment, in central Paris (3rd arrondissement)
– Have the chance to develop language and cultural skills in a primarily francophone environment
– Have access to additional benefits (French bank account, Velib’ subscription, mobile phone)
Monthly salary between 650 and 750€ (salary + benefits).
You can apply by sending a cover letter and CV in either French or English to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any comments or questions.