While the following internship description will be the main focus of each position, interns will have the opportunity to learn about each department in order to gain a well-rounded experience.
General Internship Information:
- Internship will run from mid-May to mid-August 2021
- Preference given to current college students pursuing internship for academic credit
- Attendance required at all 32 Big Sticks home games and special events as needed
- Required to maintain challenging schedule, up to 80+ hours per week at times during homestands
- All interns will be required to help out in all areas of team operations as needed
- Duties will include: operating main concession stand, kiosks, and hospitality areas
- Supervise and train concession employees
- Oversee coordination, logistics, setup, and take down of main concession stand, kiosks, and hospitality areas.
- Assist with team and intern meals.
- Assist with managing and scheduling of employees
- Assist with food/beverage orders/preparation
- Maintain inventory and ordering
- Manage and operate point of sale system.
- Assist with menu development and advertising
- Oversee cleanliness of main concession stand, kiosks, and hospitality areas.