Join us at our brand new location in Cedar Rapids. The Navigation and Sensor Systems organization is a growing business area developing the next generation of advanced military navigation systems. If you have an Engineering background, then this is the place to be. Pilots may fly aircraft, but our navigation systems create the route and keep those pilots on course. What are you waiting for! Come be part of the immediate solution in Cedar Rapids and “plant your flag”.
See what you’re missing. Our employees work on the world’s most advanced electronics – from detecting threats for F-35 pilots to illuminating the night for soldiers. Spanning air, land, sea, and space, we are developing the technology of tomorrow, delivered today. Drawing strength from our differences, we’re innovating for the future. And you can, too. Our flexible work environment provides you a chance to change the world without giving up your personal life. We put our customers first – exemplified by our mission: “We Protect Those Who Protect Us®.” BAE Systems continues to build on a strong history of providing navigation equipment to meet the evolving needs of commercial and military users. Our navigation solutions provided enhanced situational awareness and pinpoint accuracy for airborne and surface missions worldwide. Leading the way in GPS systems, our array of products cover airborne, precision-guided munitions, ground handheld receivers and embedded applications. Sound like a team you want to be a part of? Come build your career with BAE Systems.
Engineering: Our engineers are the lifeblood of our company and we’re more than 5,000 strong. With our robust offering of educational and career development opportunities, your chances to grow are limitless.
- You may be involved in several of these areas of the design process including requirements capture, design and PCB layout, integration, verification, test, transition to manufacturing, collateral support and customer interface
- You will support design and integration with other team members including hardware, software, systems, test and operations as necessary
- The successful applicant should be knowledgeable and skilled with a variety of engineering principals
Who You Are:
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You possess good organizational skills
- You have the ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Must have completed your sophomore year of a four year degree program in a Bachelors of Science in Computer, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- US Citizen
- Ability to obtain a DoD Security Clearance
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
- Junior in a Bachelors of Science in Computer, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- High motivation to solve problems and continuously improve existing products
- Ability to work with a diverse team