Under the guidance of the Manager the intern will work on a variety of tasks, projects and assignments that will teach the basics of the department.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Consistently demonstrates superior customer service skills by displaying service behaviors.
• Maintains an upbeat and positive attitude, creates positive energy with gestures and sustains enthusiasm from one interaction to the next.
• Develops a thorough knowledge and understanding of the basic job skills requirements and overall demands of the operation.
• Assist with daily tasks as assigned.
• Provides prompt and courteous service to all guests.
• Handles special projects for management as requested.
• Actively participates in process improvement project required for completion of internship.
· Must be a college student working towards a degree in a Finance, Business, Marketing or Hospitality-related field.
· Must have basic computer skills Excellent customer service skills.
· Must be able to work in high volume/high demand environment.
· Must possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
Diverse, fast-paced, deadline driven, multi-project coordination, prioritizing and flexing to accommodate last minute requests and changes.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Preferred Education and Experience:
· College Student.