Digital Marketing Manager Fulltime Role in Beauty Industry
Timing & Compensation
- This is a fulltime position for immediate hire.
- Salary to be discussed at interview level.
- Benefits include generous time off package, quarterly bonus program, health insurance, professional development opportunities and more!
What you need for this position:
6 months-1 year of professional experience in Digital Marketing/Social Media/email/blog/similar experience
- Ability to work well independently, self-starter and self-motivated
- Excellent written and oral communication, including editing for social/web copy and proofreading skills
- High-level attention to detail, accuracy and sense of urgency (social media is a fast-paced world!)
- Strong project coordination and organizational skills
- Passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- Fast Internet Connection and working computer AND mobile device to access social media channels
- Experience engaging on social media from a brand account to build awareness
- Design skills with Photoshop, Canva etc. a plus
- Firm understanding of social media platform limitations and capabilities (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest)
- An eye for good grid aesthetic
- Ability to communicate in different styles to convey appropriate voice when switching between brand accounts
What you will be doing:
- Creating content for digital client platforms ie writing captions, emails, blogs, social media concepts that come to life as graphic designs for our design team or photos for our photography team
- Stategizing brand digital marketing efforts in accordance to goals and KPIs
- Keeping up on current industry trends so we are ahead of them
- Jump into real-time social media conversations to build awareness