YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, CP Business Process Analysis Co-Op, are to:
- Be responsible for business process mapping;
- Handle systematic documentation of the mapped process using BPM tools;
- Perform gap analysis;
- Identify opportunities for improvement;
- Feed information for analytical model development.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Currently working on a masters degree or PhD in business or related field;
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, written and oral communications skill with fluency in English;
- Familiarity with BPM tools.
- Programming skill.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the “Passion to Innovate” and the “Power to Change”, we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice.
Division: Crop Science Reference
Functional Area: General Administration & Corporate Services
Location: United States : Missouri : Chesterfield
Employment Type: Internship
Position Grade: N00
Address Telephone E-Mail
Creve Coeur, MO +1 888-473-1001, option #5 email@example.com