At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Intern Engineer, are to:
- Work within the Test Engineering and Validation Team on various projects;
- Work under supervision of Project Manager/Engineer to conduct and document identified technical activities, including troubleshooting PCBAs and test application SW;
- Work independently;
- Troubleshoot and resolve basic technical problems, determine next steps, and communicate path forward to the responsible engineer;
- Conduct preliminary tests, analyze results, communicate observations and conclusions (both written and verbal), and make next step recommendations.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Actively pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering or a related field;
- Rising Junior or Senior actively enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree program at an accredited college/university as of Summer 2022;
- Applied Electrical and/or Software Engineering skills including troubleshooting;
- Attention to detail, goal seeker, and demonstrated strong work ethics;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools especially Microsoft Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint;
- Experience or knowledge of programming with .Net and/or C++;
- Follow training guidelines;
- Ability to work within a team atmosphere and communicate ideas and needs.
- Previous Intern/Co-Op experience in technical field;
- Time study and root cause analysis experience;
- Demonstrated hands-on engineering skills through coursework and/or extracurricular activities.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Location: United States : Pennsylvania : Pittsburgh
Reference Code: 453570