Account Management Intern
The intern will be assigned to an account management team and will assist them with various day-to-day activities relating to their account. Some of the responsibilities assigned to interns are as follows:
Job Description: (Account Management)
- Manage internal and client documents including daily reports, status, etc.
- Provide support to the account team
- Execute administrative tasks like Filing, Making copies, FedEx, booking conference rooms, etc
- Assist in the day-to-day management of collateral projects and miscellaneous campaigns for multiple brands.
- Initiate the opening of new jobs, create action forms to facilitate communication among Account Management and other departments
- Assist in the distribution and delivery of ads/marketing materials
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both online and offline (including social)
- Seek and analyze industry trends
- Build knowledge of BBDO internal process
- Participate in any agency-wide intern projects
- Other tasks as assigned
The position requires interaction with multiple departments and often senior-level executives within the agency, so great communication skills are required. Must be extremely organized, able to multi-task and willing to take ownership of projects. Social media interest and/or experience preferred. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Must be able to multi-task successfully and take ownership of assignments with confidence. Follow through and attention to detail is critical. Must also be a team player with a positive attitude.
Duration: 15 weeks
Working hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30-5:30 (may work only a maximum of 40 hours per week)