Job Title: Program Impact Intern
Location: Rocky River, Ohio, Temporarily Remote due to COVID-19
Salary Range: Unpaid / For Credit
Travel Required: None
Work Hours: Approximately 15 hr/week
Check with your Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting to determine how you might do this internship for credit.
In addition to your resume, please email a cover letter stating why you want to work for because I said I would and what skills you have related to this job description that makes you feel that you are a good fit for the position.
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A COVER LETTER WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
because I said I would is a social movement and nonprofit dedicated to the betterment of
humanity through promises made and kept. We are changing lives through Promise Cards,
chapters of volunteers, character education in schools, and awareness campaigns with global reach. We only hire individuals that can make and keep their promises.
The Program Impact Intern will support the Program Impact managers in monitoring
program activities, create schedules, organization materials, and collect data. The intern will also work closely with volunteers and connect these individuals with available and relevant resources to improve education or fill specific needs. The intern will work directly with the Senior Program Impact Manager and the COO, who will
oversee the intern program.
This internship will require a min of 15 hours per week and is a remote internship. This is an unpaid internship but offers eligibility for credit through your school.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
– Communicate with volunteers through email, the Remind app, and social media
– Create and present data using spreadsheets and other Google Office applications
– Help manage volunteers and keep track of their status and updates through Salesforce
– Assist in the development of new programs directly related to the COVID-19 response
– Communicate information relating to our Chapter Livestream via Remind to students
– Relay pertinent new information and incentives to volunteers
The intern will attend staff meetings, attend regularly scheduled meetings with their manager
and have weekly meetings with other interns.